Cat Scratching Climbing Cute Car Door Window Bumper Vinyl Decal
1. Rub the sticker to be sure the transfer tape has properly adhered to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the desired area. Stickers will stick best to clean smooth surfaces.
3. Remove the wax backing slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape
4. Carefully position the sticker to the desired area.
5. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use an object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker has fully adhered to the surface.
7. Slowly remove the transfer tape, making sure no part of the sticker remains on the transfer tape.
8. Check for air bubbles. In most cases, air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the sticker,
but if not, a pinhole will allow the air out and become virtually invisible.
Your sticker is now worry-free!